[OE-core] [meta-xilinx] Generating device tree for building linux-xilinx kernel

Adrian Alonso aalonso00 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 20:49:00 UTC 2012

That's a second process that you need todo with xilinx EDK to export
and launch xilinx SDK
from there create a new device tree project which will parse the "mhs"
hardware descriptor file
and from there generate the device tree according to the hwd settings...

The only docs available to get to know how the SW/HW works are part of
my thesis which can
be found here: http://aalonso.wordpress.com/2011/11/08/thesis-documents/

Regards
Adrian Alonso