[OE-core] Qt test cases (was: Re: Replacing Web in Sato with Midori)

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Fri Nov 9 00:20:19 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 3:27 AM, Samuel Stirtzel
<s.stirtzel at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Off topic: Do we want to support Qt5 parallel with Qt4 when it is
> released soon [1]?
>
> [1] http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_5.0#d50ae403cb49a205bdf789f377f5cfe6

I am on that and I had some discussion with upstream at ESC-e/LinuxCon and
we found some problems to allow parallel toolchain availability. Once I get
some answer on those points I update the project about it.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br