[OE-core] Can't build qt4-x11-free

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Thu Nov 15 10:17:39 UTC 2012

On 14 November 2012 20:25, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:
> That said, I pulled from Poky/Yocto master on Monday, Nov 12, but the
> important change
> says it was committed on Nov 6.  How did I miss this?  I know that the
> Poky/Yocto tree
> is a little removed (in time) from OE-core, but how I can I tell when
> changes actually
> hit the tree (just for the next time...)

One of the irritations of git is that as far as I know you can easily
see the commit date (when those changes were committed to a tree), and
as the commit goes from for example a branch in oe-core-contrib to
oe-core to Poky, the commit date doesn't change, but you can't easily
tell when a commit was integrated into a particular branch.

Ross