[OE-core] what is "packagegroup-core-nfs-server"?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Wed Nov 28 13:55:59 UTC 2012

  and to finalize the confusion, there's this from
meta/classes/image.bbclass:

# IMAGE_FEATURES may contain any available package group

which would appear to be untrue at this point.  i think a better way
to approach this would be to discuss the possible types of entries you
might find in IMAGE_FEATURES, which appear to be:

* actual package groups
* individual recipes(?)
* values processed totally independently by other recipes that are
neither package groups nor recipes (eg, "read-only-rootfs")

  i can see i have my work cut out for me today. :-)

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca