[OE-core] Yocto Project 1.4 Planning Process

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin.juszkiewicz at linaro.org
Wed Oct 3 16:20:53 UTC 2012

W dniu 03.10.2012 17:03, Richard Purdie pisze:
> Whilst I appreciate people are concentrating on 1.3, we do also need
> to think about planning 1.4.

> Questions are more than welcome, as is feedback about this process.

Before adding it to bugzilla or wiki I would like to list few things
which would be usable during adding new architecture (maybe missed them).

1. A way to automatical upload logs after build - selection all/failed
    one would be extra.

2. A way to collect preprocessed files in case of gcc ICE.

3. Option to automatically rebuild ICEd recipe with PARALLEL_MAKE
    disabled so it is easier to notice where it ICEd.