[OE-core] Issues building meta-toolchain, libxau

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Wed Oct 24 09:13:19 UTC 2012

On 23/10/12 16:56, Burton, Ross wrote:
> Only a few hits, try cleaning those.  God knows why your sysroot is
> hosed.  Maybe we should forcibly prune .la files from the sysroot...
>
> Ross

Ok, after a bit of chat with rburton on IRC yesterday we're still stuck
with this problem even after multiple cleansstates, I am going to try a
clean build today as I need this working and will report back.

I have now experienced this on both my Production machine and my
Development machine so it is at least (in some way) reproducible and not
an error due to tinkering.

Regards,

--

   Jack Mitchell (jack at embed.me.uk)