[OE-core] nativesdk-libgcc-s1 is now nativesdk-libgcc1

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 18:13:45 UTC 2012

Just FYI:

I don't care about upgrade path for nativesdk packages, but building
meta-toolchain-gmae was still failing for me (now when nativesdk-perl
seems fixed). This time the problem was in do_rootfs, failing to find
nativesdk-libgcc-s1.

So if you notice the same issue, you can use something like:
tmp-eglibc/deploy/ipk $ for i in `find . -name Packages `; do echo $i; grep nativesdk-libgcc-s1 -B 5 $i; done | grep ^Package
to see which recipes need -c cleansstate to pick nativesdk-libgcc1.

In my case:
Package: nativesdk-db
Package: nativesdk-elfutils-binutils
Package: nativesdk-elfutils
Package: nativesdk-libcrypto1.0.0
Package: nativesdk-libcurl5
Package: nativesdk-libgmpxx4
Package: nativesdk-libltdl7
Package: nativesdk-libpython2.7-1.0
Package: nativesdk-libsdl-1.2-0
Package: nativesdk-libssl1.0.0
Package: nativesdk-openssl-engines
Package: nativesdk-openssl
Package: nativesdk-unfs-server

or
tmp-eglibc/deploy/ipk $ for i in `find . -name Packages `; do echo $i; grep nativesdk-libgcc-s1 -A 10 $i; done | grep ^OE: | sort -u | sed 's/OE: //g' | xargs
nativesdk-db nativesdk-elfutils nativesdk-gmp nativesdk-openssl nativesdk-python nativesdk-unfs-server
to see oe names directly

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com