[OE-core] ptest results

Björn Stenberg bjst at enea.com
Thu Apr 11 09:14:23 UTC 2013

Björn Stenberg wrote:
> Your paste contains some errors that are clearly recipe/framework issues:

I forgot to say that I think we should separate between issues with the ptest framework (bbclass changes) and issues with specific package test suites.

In my view it is critical that we get the framework fixes into 1.4 so that this release can be used as a basis for wider ptest development, while improvements for specific test suites are less critical and can wait if necessary.

--
Björn