[OE-core] postinst does not finish

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Fri Apr 19 08:38:24 UTC 2013

On 18 April 2013 19:45, Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.thruhere.net> wrote:
> [koen at rrMBP 1.0-r0]$ grep "configuration required on target" temp/log.do_rootfs
> gdk-pixbuf-loader-png.postinst returned 1, marking as unpacked only, configuration required on target.

This is "usual" for postinsts that are intercepted and handled in a
single go - scroll further down the log and you should see the package
manager running the intercept scripts (i.e. fontcaches once, gconftool
once).  I expect you'll see there that the gconftool intercept is
breaking for some reason.

Ross