[OE-core] systemd post-install failure

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Mon Apr 22 15:03:35 UTC 2013

On 22/04/13 15:56, Burton, Ross wrote:
> On 22 April 2013 15:44, Jack Mitchell <ml at communistcode.co.uk> wrote:
>> Ah, ok then, I don't have a /system-update. So square one, any ideas why
>> this would have suddenly flagged up? I was building and booting fine on
>> Wed/Thurs. That was the only useful bit of the debug log I could
>> determine...
> That log isn't massively useful, can you explain exactly what isn't working?
>
> Ross

Tell me about it, I boot, systemd crashes, I get a capture of the serial
log up to where it crashed.

I've managed to get a tiny little bit more output that may shed a little
bit more information.

_*scrap that*_

My power supply was crapping out on me, so when the going got a bit
tough the cpu required some more amps and bam, dead system.

Sorry for the noise. Should have checked that earlier.

--

   Jack Mitchell (jack at embed.me.uk)
   Embedded Systems Engineer