[OE-core] BitBake changes in the Yocto Project 1.5 cycle

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Tue Apr 23 08:13:01 UTC 2013

How will a bitbake command know which server to connect to in case
of multiple concurrent builds of different products on the same
computer? Or do you intend for one server to keep track of all builds?

[cut]

> These changes should also be in keeping with the expanded UI work
> and options such as WebHob and allowing remote use of multiple UIs
> connected to servers.

How should a remote UI know which server to connect to (if there
are multiple ones)?

> Feedback/comments/suggestions etc./ welcome as always.
>
> I've cc'd the OE-Core list but further discussion should be taken to
> bitbake-devel.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard

//Peter