[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL 00/25] Final Review and ACK

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Aug 20 22:00:25 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-08-20 at 12:06 -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Richard Purdie
> <richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2013-08-20 at 07:28 -0700, Saul Wold wrote:
> >> Richard,
> >>
> >> This has been ACK'ed by Ross and Paul, I re-ordered the tune file
> >> usage patches and will create a patch to clean up the comment that
> >> Ross mentions.
> >>
> >> I agree with Ross on the texinfo patch, his name is there in the
> >> email.
> >
> > Merged, thanks!
>
> Thanks for merging the patches but one change, the poky.conf change
> (http://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/55893/), has not been merged.

It was resent so I discarded the old series from my queue. You then sent
the poky patch to the OE-Core list so every time I searched for it on
the poky list, I didn't find it.

I have now found and applied it but please keep this in mind in future
as its simple things like this that end up delaying things :(