[OE-core] [oe-core] QEMU with ARM Cortex A9 with hard float configuration - Kernel panic

rewitt at declaratino.com rewitt at declaratino.com
Thu Aug 29 18:53:39 UTC 2013

I actually set up a build to get a vexpress-a15 booting in qemu with
neon support. However, I didn't use the yocto kernel and just pointed at
my own defconfig and kernel version 3.10.7. If it would be helpful for
you, I could put my changes up on github.

The weirdest thing was if I just used the defconfig that is in the
kernel for vexpress it wouldn't boot, I had to tweak it a bit.