[OE-core] Random fixes from the Mentor Graphics push queue

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Dec 3 22:40:07 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-12-03 at 11:40 -0700, Chris Larson wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Christopher Larson
> <kergoth at gmail.com> wrote:
>         The following changes since commit
>         f991d2d60b74f5ebd990f77aecd3324b1a4533e9:
>
>           libpng: set reasonable SUMMARY (2013-11-27 11:51:08 +0000)
>
>         are available in the git repository at:
>
>           https://github.com/kergoth/oe-core.git random-fixes
>           https://github.com/kergoth/oe-core/tree/random-fixes
>
>         Christopher Larson (7):
>           update-rc.d: process symlinks recursively
>           perf: remove /usr/local/include from default makefile
>         includes
>           pulseaudio: fix RDEPENDS traversal for consolekit
>
> Were there issues with these, or was it just that further testing was
> necessary? I noticed this series was partially applied.

On the most part just being cautious for M1.

The perf one does worry me as we keep going around in circles on it
where we change one thing, it breaks something else, we fix that,
something else breaks, we fix that and we end up back where we started.
The commit history and/or the mailing list should have details about
what happened there. CC'ing Bruce since I know he has opinions on the
perf fix. Bruce, did we get a fix for that upstream in the end?