[OE-core] Can OE build it's own make?

Mats Kärrman Mats.Karrman at tritech.se
Tue Dec 10 17:16:29 UTC 2013

On: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 5:41 PM, Burton, Ross wrote:
> "bitbake make-native" should be sufficient instructions to build a
> replacement make.

Ouch, that was simple.
Unfortunately the consistently failing build doesn't feel like failing
right now so I can't verify that it works.

Assuming that it works, I could of course add make-native to the
depends of the troublesome recipe but what if I'd like to use the
new make for all recipes? Is there somewhere else I could put the
dependency to force bitbake to build make "first of all"?

BR // Mats