[OE-core] Can OE build it's own make?

Ulf Samuelsson openembedded-core at emagii.com
Tue Dec 10 18:48:12 UTC 2013

You need to do a number of things anyway to prepare a machine for building openembedded.
I have a git repository containing a script which will install all the packages I want to have on my machine. It will also build new versions of some applications.

When I install a new Ubuntu machine, i manually add synaptic, then add gnome + git + ssh keys.
Then I download the script and let it run.
Suggest you adopt a similar approach.

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson
ulf at emagii.com