[OE-core] FOSDEM 2014

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Tue Dec 17 09:58:34 UTC 2013

Hi all,

As below, our FOSDEM stand proposal has been accepted. We can talk specific
logistics a bit closer to the event, but now is a good time to book your
tickets if you'd like to attend - we usually have a pretty good turnout of
OpenEmbedded community members and it would be great if we could continue that
this year.

We have two tables to fill with interesting demos and people to talk to
attendees, so if you'd like to help out on the stand that would be awesome as
well!

Cheers,
Paul