[OE-core] OpenGL as a DISTRO_FEATURE

Ian Geiser igeiser at devonit.com
Mon Feb 4 00:53:40 UTC 2013

In my instance I know what hardware I am targeting at build time so I can make the choice there.  That is why I think MACHINE_FEATURES might be more appropriate.

That being said a grep through a few layers shows that this might not be a low impact change so Marcin's solution while not ideal might be the least amount the churn.