[OE-core] New netbase changes

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 14:36:13 UTC 2013

Now that netbase has been split up into netbase and init-ifupdown, what
is the best way of removing init-ifupdown. I notice that it is in
packagroup-core-boot, which I would rather not keep a local copy of.

The only solution that comes to mind (bar local packagegroup-core-boot
copy) is that we have a NETWORK_MANAGER variable and that it becomes
another virtual-runtime type thing? I can't think of a situation where
you would want more than one network manager on a machine at any one time...

--

   Jack Mitchell (jack at embed.me.uk)
   Embedded Systems Engineer