[OE-core] systemd: /run directory not created

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 15:44:41 UTC 2013

On 14/02/13 15:31, Burton, Ross wrote:
> On 14 February 2013 14:31, Jack Mitchell <ml at communistcode.co.uk> wrote:
>> Did this ever go anywhere? I have just tried again today with exactly the
>> same result, all I did was change the DISTRO_FEATURES_INITMAN to systemd.
> Odd, as I just built and booted a systemd image (core-image-sato, in
> poky master), and it worked fine.
>
> Ross

I have a custom distro definition that cuts a lot of features out. Can
you find out which package is supposed to create run and I can check if
it is pulled in properly on my setup?

I think something must be assumed somewhere and I don't have the
features enabled to trigger it.

--

   Jack Mitchell (jack at embed.me.uk)
   Embedded Systems Engineer