[OE-core] Question about hanging after git clone try in Prelink

Giuseppe CONDORELLI giuseppe.condorelli at st.com
Thu Feb 14 16:44:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

due to local company restrictions, I cannot clone external git repository.
During prelink-native fetch I catch the warning about that (given that the
SRC_URI point to git) but then,
trying other mirrors, system is able to download a tar.gz of the prelink.
The strange thing is that however bitbake hangs with the error (that was a
warning first) about the failure
of SRC_URI catch. Why this? Should system be aware the given package was
downloaded using mirrors?
This happens also for mtd-utils.
Please can you help me?
Thanks,
Giuseppe

PS: if I rerun the process than it goes ok, obviously because it finds the
tar.gz in download directory.