[OE-core] State of systemd from an integrator point of view

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at moiji-mobile.com
Mon Feb 18 15:08:08 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 01:14:47PM +0000, Burton, Ross wrote:

> Just noticed that the disabling of syslog isn't working for me, it
> disables syslog-busybox but there's a syslog symlink to it, which is
> being started. :)

I haven't gotten to the part to get it started again. The symlink
probably exists to deal with a real syslog package being installed.
I am not sure how to deal with that. The way forward is probably to
have syslog package install some kind of /etc/default/* that inhibits
starting the busybox one.

regards
	holger