[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL 00/41] Selected Updates and fixes

Mike Looijmans mike.looijmans at topic.nl
Sat Feb 23 09:33:11 UTC 2013

On 02/22/2013 10:52 AM, Burton, Ross wrote:
> On 22 February 2013 07:11, Mike Looijmans <mike.looijmans at topic.nl> wrote:
>> If there's anything I can do to help let me know. Is this now blocking the
>> integration?
>>
>> I haven't found any issues with the dependencies, but I've only tested with
>> the util-linux-mount/umount pacakges, and the sfdisk package (which does not
>> depend on libmount).
>
> Can you verify that util-linux-fsck is no longer depending on
> util-linux with this patch?  Maybe I've got a confused build area.

This is what opkg reports on my running systems, with the libmount patch
applied, looks fine to me, a few require libmount1, and none require
util-linux itself. For example:

Package: util-linux-mount
Version: 2.22.2-r1
Depends: libmount1 (>= 2.22.2), update-alternatives-cworth, libc6 (>= 2.17)

Package: util-linux-fdisk
Version: 2.22.2-r1
Depends: update-alternatives-cworth, libblkid1 (>= 2.22.2), libc6 (>= 2.17)

Package: util-linux-fsck
Version: 2.22.2-r1
Depends: libmount1 (>= 2.22.2), update-alternatives-cworth, libblkid1
(>= 2.22.2), libc6 (>= 2.17)

--
Mike Looijmans - Topic Automation