[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL (V2) 00/35] Updates, Multilib Patches and other fixes

Marko Lindqvist cazfi74 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 23:36:10 UTC 2013

On 5 January 2013 08:22, Saul Wold <sgw at linux.intel.com> wrote:
>   harfbuzz: add recipe, version 0.9.9
>   pango: update to upstream version 1.32.5

 Is it either all or none going forward with these consolidated pulls?
I'm about to submit V2 of HarfBuzz patch fixing build occasionally
being unusable for pango (namely I will add glib-2.0 to dependencies,
as without glib present harfbuzz configure disables parts needed by
pango). New version of pango depends on HarfBuzz so if current
harfbuzz patch is not going in, neither can pango update.

 - ML