[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL (V2) 00/35] Updates, Multilib Patches and other fixes

Marko Lindqvist cazfi74 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 20:28:20 UTC 2013

On 6 January 2013 06:29, Saul Wold <sgw at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> On 01/04/2013 10:52 PM, Marko Lindqvist wrote:
>>
>> On 5 January 2013 08:22, Saul Wold <sgw at linux.intel.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Saul Wold (3):
>>>    glib-2.0: Update to 2.35.3
>>

>>   Is there some specific need for bleeding edge (unstable development
>> snapshot)?
>>
> I was updating glib-networking and it required glib 2.35.3, I had not
> checked (my bad that it was unstable).  Even after a number of years, I
> loose track sometimes of what's stable vs unstable (odd vs .99 vs ??)

 With gnome way of releasing stable versions of something depending on
something that is not yet really released (has not stable release) it
can be even quite frustrating. So you already have patch for
glib-networking we can apply once glib is updated to 2.36.

 Another challenge for http://packages.yoctoproject.org/ ?

 - ML