[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL 00/28] Automake patches & other fixes

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Sat Jan 12 10:47:42 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-01-11 at 10:14 -0800, Saul Wold wrote:
> Richard,
>
> Another batch of automake related changes from Marko (Thanks Marko!)
>
> Along with some other fixes and patches, I have again included the
> cairo patch as I am not sure what your objection to it is.

Read the patch description/summary, then the patch contents and see if
you think the two match up. It may be a perfectly good patch (perhaps
fixing errors with uclibc?) but the explanation doesn't appear to say
that, or match the patch at all. I don't know what the mutex bit does.
The request is to clarify the patch description.