[OE-core] [RFC 0/2] locale packages

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:41:47 UTC 2013

This series detects & avoid unwanted packages in images. I know the
second patch might cause fallout due to missing packages but currently we have
a RRECOMMEND which is difficult to discover even with buildhistory.

Andreas Müller (2):
  buildhistory.bbclass: track also complementary package information
  package.bbclass: remove RRECOMMENDS on base packages for locale
    packages

 meta/classes/buildhistory.bbclass |    5 +++++
 meta/classes/package.bbclass      |    3 +--

1.7.6.5