[OE-core] Meta-web-kiosk Layer

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 13:54:15 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 01:46:04PM +0000, Ciobanu, Emilia Maria Silvia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've updated the repository with the dependencies changes.

Great, thank you.

I'm not sure if this settings will work for everybody, maybe some other
default config or generate that from some variables in recipe (easier to
override from distro).

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-web-kiosk/tree/recipes-browser/midori-session/files/config
default-encoding=ISO-8859-1
http-proxy=https://proxy-ir.intel.com