[OE-core] [HELP]How Can I make the uImage contain dtb?

何禾 373466062 at qq.com
Wed Jul 3 03:55:19 UTC 2013

I'm using the yocto project to build the kernel and rootfs. After the yocto bitbake finish building the kernel, it will product a dtb file and uImage+dtb file.
Now I pick up the kernel source code from the yocto, and wondering how to product the uImage+dtb file. Since my uboot is lack of supporting the fdt command. Using the uImage is a must.
In the powerpc Makefile I catch `dtbImage`,which is a zImage contains dtb file.  But my SoC is ARM. It has no target named dtbImage.