[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL 00/59] Ready for Pull

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Jul 10 08:41:42 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-07-09 at 08:38 -0700, Saul Wold wrote:
> Paul, Ross:
>
> This is the updated version with some additional patches dropped
> Please ACK for RP
>

> Richard:
>
> There is an additional patch from Bruce pending on Poky for the kenrel.
>
> I have included Robert's DESCRIPTION changes, along with the Image Test
> code.
>
> Thanks
> 	Sau!
>

> The following changes since commit ccbce75335971abf5098a492755e92ca60cf67bd:
>
>   lib/oeqa/runtime: add gcc test (2013-07-09 10:49:20 +0100)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgw/stage
>   http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgw/stage
>
> Andrei Dinu (1):
>   e2fsprogs: upgrade to 1.42.8
>
> Bernhard Guillon (1):
>   populate_sdk_base.bbclass: allow $OECORE_NATIVE_SYSROOT in
>     sdk_env_script
>
> Bruce Ashfield (1):
>   linux-yocto/3.4: update to v3.4.52
>
> Cristian Iorga (1):
>   glib-2.0: upgrade to 2.36.3
>
> Felipe F. Tonello (1):
>   pulseaudio: Added consolekit dependency for
>     pulseaudio-module-console-kit package

We go around in circles on this one :(. At the very least, as far as I
know this is only a runtime dependency, not a build time one.

> Ionut Radu (8):
>   libassuan: Updated from 2.1.0 to 2.1.1
>   augeas: Update from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0
>   libxvmc: Update from 1.0.7 to 1.0.8
>   libxi: Update from 1.7.1 to 1.7.2
>   libgpg-error: Updated from 1.11 to 1.12
>   libxrender: Updated from 0.9.7 to 0.9.8
>   libxv: Updated from 1.0.8 to 1.0.9
>   ethtool: Updated from 3.9 to 3.10
>
> Jackie Huang (3):
>   initscripts: overwrite default hostname.sh
>   initscripts: add dmesg file to /var/log
>   glib-2.0: add -march=i486 into CFLAGS automatically when needed.
>
> Jonathan Liu (1):
>   qt4: add upstream QTBUG-31579 patch to fix polyline drawing regression
>
> Kang Kai (2):
>   webkit: set COMPATIBLE_HOST for mips64
>   packagegroup-core-lsb: set COMPATIBLE_HOST to mips64
>
> Khem Raj (1):
>   eglibc: Update 2.18 recipes to fix ppc/e500 failures
>
> Laurentiu Palcu (6):
>   populate_sdk_base: fix bashism
>   sysvinit: allow users in shutdown group to perform halt/reboot
>   xuser-account: create separate recipe for xuser creation
>   connman: remove xuser creation, RDEPEND on xuser-account
>   xserver-nodm-init: remove xuser creation, RDEPEND on xuser-account
>   shutdown-desktop: give entire path in Exec field
>
> Martin Jansa (8):
>   (lib)telepathy*: add missing dependency on libxslt-native
>   gst-plugins-bad: inherit gsettings
>   gst-plugins-base: add missing dependency on glib-2.0-native
>   taglib: add missing dependency on zlib
>   quota: inherit pkgconfig
>   libpam: inherit pkgconfig
>   systemtap: inherit pkgconfig
>   eglibc-locale: add missing dependency on
>     virtual/${TARGET_PREFIX}binutils
>
> Mihaela Sendrea (1):
>   libxml2: Add ptest
>
> Nathan Rossi (2):
>   scripts/runqemu: Add support for 'qemuzynq' machine
>   scripts/runqemu: Add support for 'qemumicroblaze' machine

I've taken these however I'd like to be clear that we need a way for
layers to extend this script ultimately rather than adding code for
every possible qemu machine.

> Paul Eggleton (1):
>   cmake: fix configure error if system Qt installation is broken
>
> Radu Moisan (7):
>   elfutils: Upgrade to v0.155
>   rxvt-unicode: Upgrade to v9.18

I've taken this but that do_configure needs to read:

if [ ! -e ${S}/acinclude.m4 ]; then
    cp ${S}/aclocal.m4 ${S}/acinclude.m4
fi

since the copy should only happen if acinclude.m4 doesn't exist.