[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL 00/27] REVIEWED & READY

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Fri Jul 12 17:19:45 UTC 2013

On Friday 12 July 2013 10:16:45 Saul Wold wrote:
> Richard,
>
> Poss and Paul have reviewed this set and either acked the
> last email or will ack this one.
>
> I removed Stefan's change from this one, since he posted a new set for
> weekend review. This also includes the updated distrodata (v3) from Ema
>
> Please take the 2 items for Poky also from Tom and Ema (yocto-kernel and
> package regex)
>
> Thanks
> 	Sau!
>
> The following changes since commit 4f5009dcbbeb27bdf5dcaebb3b457fecef410ebe:
>
>   security_flags: Add addition recipes to the non pie list (2013-07-10
> 09:40:42 +0100)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgw/stage
>
> http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgw/
> stage
>
> Andreas Oberritter (4):
>   xserver-xorg: extend packageconfig and dependencies
>   cogl-1.0: put each library into its own package
>   cogl-1.0: make building cogl-pango optional
>   qt4-x11-free: fix post-processing of QtWebKit.pc
>
> Bian Naimeng (1):
>   package_rpm.bbclass: remove xx.spec before doing rpmbuild xx.src.rpm

This looked a bit odd and the commit message doesn't fully explain how the
problem comes about; the issue can be worked around another way, but
considering the trivial nature of the change and that it solves a rather nasty
error condition (see thread for details), I'm OK with it being merged.

Acked-by: Paul Eggleton <paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com>

--

Paul Eggleton
Intel Open Source Technology Centre