[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL 00/40] Review and ACK

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Thu Jul 18 10:52:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

What Paul said, I can't see any other issues.

On 18 July 2013 07:34, Saul Wold <sgw at linux.intel.com> wrote:
>   valgrind: added perl dependency

I presume the situation here is that a target perl wasn't actually
built, so adding an explicit runtime dependency causes it to be built
and therefore available in the feed for rpm to find.

To me this says that the #!-to-dependency magic from rpmdeps isn't
really useful, as we then have to go and put explicit dependencies
back in to ensure the requirements are actually built.

Ross