[OE-core] SRC_URI and latest HEAD revision with git

Steffen Sledz sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Mon Jul 22 06:21:16 UTC 2013

After being OE abstinent for some months i'd like to ask what is the current suggested method for recipes building from the HEAD revision of a git repository (we need this for continuous integration).

I read some RFC's in the ml about PKGV/PKGR stuff, but i miss a final decision, documentation and a good example.

Cheers,
Steffen

--
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Otto-Schmirgal-Str. 3, 10319 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 30 515932-237 mailto:sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Fax: +49 30 515932-299
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Weber, Werner Mögle;
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg; HRB 130120 B;
Ust.-IDNr. DE273952058