[OE-core] How to solve the make 3.82 issue at sanity check time?

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 16:42:24 UTC 2013

On Thursday, July 25, 2013, Giuseppe Condorelli <
giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well,
> further information for Stefan and Paul.
>
> 1) installing the make-3.82-14.fc18.x86_64  the problem disappeared.
Previuosly I downloaded and installed the -9 release and it was not
enough...

Fedora has pushed a fix for the issue iirc

> 2) trying with the script Paul suggested all was built right. I only
catched a warning at the end of the build due to a wrong path that
obviously doesn't exist in my machine.

> warning: templates not found
/srv/home/pokybuild/yocto-autobuilder-new/yocto-slave/buildtools/build/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/share/git-core/templates

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-11295/make-3.82-14.fc17?_csrf_token=9e2949b0095b56c00b217d0b00e77e28df2bb7ba

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/make?_csrf_token=9e2949b0095b56c00b217d0b00e77e28df2bb7ba

http://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/pub/nightly/CURRENT/buildtools/