[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL (Part 2) 00/15] Tobe Reviewed and ACK'ed

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Sun Jul 28 10:48:07 UTC 2013

On Saturday 27 July 2013 23:30:50 Saul Wold wrote:
> Paul, Ross, Richard:
>
> This is part 2 of the C-Pull, part one was reviewed and ACK'ed on Friday,
> these where some changes that have come in since, there are some additional
> changes that I still need to review (Read-Only Rootfs specificly).
>
> There are also 2 pending changes on poky, one from Ema for Regex and the
> other from Lazslo for the layer.conf file.
>
> This set address some of the external toolchain stuff also.
>
> Thanks
> 	Sau!
>
> The following changes since commit fe6fc253d6fe4ae08cfaaa05d82df54a277f575c:
>
>   external-sourcery: add missing providers (2013-07-26 00:07:51 -0700)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgw/stage2
>
> http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgw/
> stage2
>
> Andrei Dinu (1):
>   libpng : upgrade to 1.6.3
>
> Emilia Ciobanu (2):
>   distrodata.bbclass: Remove whitespaces
>   distrodata.bbclass: Include PRSPV variable in upstream version
>     checking

PRSPV doesn't seem like an ideal name for this, since it's really
distrodata.bbclass that it influences. That said if we're planning on rewriting
distrodata.bbclass in the near future (and I think we should), maybe it
doesn't really matter what it's called, as long as it never appears in any
recipes.

> Hongxu Jia (3):
>   util-linux: use u-a for su
>   shadow: use u-a for su
>   move /bin/su to /usr/bin/su to match util-linux and shadow
>
> Jukka Rissanen (2):
>   ofono: Add systemd support
>   ofono: Enable bluetooth automatically

The latter change doesn't really enable bluetooth automatically, it just moves
the check to the .inc file. I'd suggest the shortlog be changed to just say
that.

> Laurentiu Palcu (1):
>   csl-versions.inc: instruct user to check local.conf
>
> Ming Liu (3):
>   libpam: deny all services for the OTHER entries
>   util-linux: fix a regression
>   util-linux: replace += with _append to EXTRA_OECONF_class-native
>
> Paul Eggleton (1):
>   classes/sanity: check for suid root command evility
>
> Peter Seebach (1):
>   Always try to build 32-bit libpseudo when NO32LIBS is set to 0

The shortlog for this should technically have a pseudo: prefix.

> Saul Wold (1):
>   bluez5: Add obex as a PACKAGECONFIG and package seperately

Otherwise:
Acked-by: Paul Eggleton <paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com>

Cheers,
Paul