[OE-core] Thoughts about bluez4 and bluez5

Iorga, Cristian cristian.iorga at intel.com
Mon Jul 29 06:41:35 UTC 2013

OK, thanks, will handle it this week.
Regards,
/Cristian

-----Original Message-----
From: Saul Wold [mailto:sgw at linux.intel.com]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 9:40 AM
To: Iorga, Cristian; 'Patches and discussions about the oe-core layer'
Cc: Burton, Ross
Subject: Re: Thoughts about bluez4 and bluez5

On 07/28/2013 11:34 PM, Iorga, Cristian wrote:
> Back from the past!!

This can not wait until after 1.5, it's a note and needs to be addressed now. Martin has also reported this issue to you as well.

> On the second issue, can you please go into details? I am not following exactly.

It's possible for new version of ofono or connman to want to use bluez5, via the PACKAGECONFIG settings, we need to allow that to happen with out having to embed bluez4 vs bluez5 in the recipe, this can be done with a virtual/bluez style of declartion you can see examples of this for virtual/libc and in the meta/conf/distro/include/default-providers.inc file

Sau!