[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL (Part 1) 00/64] Ready to pull (Acked on Friday)

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Jul 29 12:10:16 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-07-27 at 23:30 -0700, Saul Wold wrote:
> Richard,
>
> This is ready to pull, this is the set that was ACK'ed on friday by Paul
> and Ross, I removed the git recipe renames as requested and moved my obex
> change to a part 2.
>
> I did include a couple of priority patches from friday, Ross's revert, and
> a couple of Upstream-Status changes, along with my patch to fix the
> externa-toolchain issue that was being seen.

I've merged this branch however there is one small tweak I'd like to
see:

Paul, Can you move BAD_RECOMMENDS from bitbake.conf to
rootfs.bbclass/image.bbclass/populate*.bbclass or somewhere specific to
image generation. We should really try and keep the image variables
somewhere specific to images, I agree it shouldn't be backend specific.
We could probably do with overhauling those class files as there seems
to be too many of them.