[OE-core] [CONSOLIDATED PULL (Part 2) (resend) 00/14] Fixed again

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Mon Jul 29 16:32:07 UTC 2013

On Monday 29 July 2013 08:51:01 Saul Wold wrote:
> Clearly having a bad morning!
>
> This one drops the Recipe Re-names from Ema, should not have been
> there.
>
> Sau!
>
> The following changes since commit 09deeef20ee5a0c12ad4fd89cace6e0fb832d5b1:
>
>   external-sourcery: add missing providers (2013-07-27 23:28:29 -0700)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib sgw/stage2
>
> http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core-contrib/log/?h=sgw/
> stage2
>
> Andrei Dinu (1):
>   libpng : upgrade to 1.6.3
>
> Emilia Ciobanu (2):
>   distrodata.bbclass: Remove whitespaces
>   distrodata.bbclass: Include PRSPV variable in upstream version
>     checking
>
> Hongxu Jia (3):
>   util-linux: use u-a for su
>   shadow: use u-a for su
>   move /bin/su to /usr/bin/su to match util-linux and shadow

Missing busybox: prefix on the latter

> Jukka Rissanen (1):
>   ofono: Move bluetooth enablement from .bb to .inc
>
> Laurentiu Palcu (1):
>   csl-versions.inc: instruct user to check local.conf
>
> Ming Liu (3):
>   libpam: deny all services for the OTHER entries

I'm not a pam expert, so I'm just assuming this is the right thing to be
doing. It seems like it might be if you want the system to be secure by
default, but from what I can tell it also means that every service using pam
for authentication must explicitly provide a configuration file.

>   util-linux: fix a regression
>   util-linux: replace += with _append to EXTRA_OECONF_class-native
>
> Paul Eggleton (1):
>   classes/sanity: check for suid root command evility
>
> Peter Seebach (1):
>   pseudo: Always try to build 32-bit libpseudo when NO32LIBS is set to 0
>
> Saul Wold (1):
>   bluez5: Add obex as a PACKAGECONFIG and package seperately

Otherwise:
Acked-by: Paul Eggleton <paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com>

Cheers,
Paul