[OE-core] SDK relocation issues

Tasslehoff Kjappfot tasskjapp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 12:58:59 UTC 2013

Hi Laurentiu.

I just saw your mail, but won't have time to investigate until tomorrow.
Just wanted to add one comment.

>   * denzil did not support relocation and you could only install the sdk in /usr/local;

In denzil I extracted the SDK to
/home/tasslehoff/src/oe/toolchains/oecore-i686, and created a symlink
there from /usr/local/oecore-i686. That worked well, and other devs just
created the similar symlinks to where they had checked out their source
tree. That is what I'm trying to do now as well.

Will read your mail again and investigate more tomorrow,

Regards,
Tasslehoff