[OE-core] SSTATE issue for a single machine.

Cooper Jr., Franklin fcooper at ti.com
Tue Jun 18 04:05:28 UTC 2013

I have an issue with a particular custom recipe that attempts to rebuild itself even though it was previously built. This recipe is a part of a file system image that is built without an issue the first time. But building that image a second time results in a build error with this particular recipe. There are duplicate log and run files within the temp directory with different hashes. Normally I would debug this problem using "sstate-diff-machines.sh" and "bitbake-diffsigs" but multiple sigdata files are not generated to run a comparison against.

Is there any other method available to debug this type of issue?

Regards,
Franklin Cooper Jr.
Texas Instruments
Application Engineer