[OE-core] Issues with Qt5/mesa and eglfs

Nicolas Dechesne nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org
Thu Jun 20 15:46:38 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Paul Eggleton <
paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com> wrote:

> I wasn't watching closely but my impression is there were a large number of
> changes associated with the mesa upgrade. Is the upgrade itself necessary
> for
> the fix?

no, i don't think so. I think we might be able to just update the patches
that deal with the X11/no X11 support. but i haven't tested that yet. i
just did a quick test by cherry picking the complete commit (e.g. mesa
upgrade) to verify that it's actually fixing my problem. now that i know it
does, i will try to just upgrade the patches without the mesa upgrade and
report how it goes.

nicolas