[OE-core] Enabling microblaze support for gcc-4.7.2

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 20:12:21 UTC 2013

Hi,
      I'm trying to build the toolchain for the microblaze processor, but I get an error with gcc-cross-initial_4.7.bb:

opening microblaze-c.o: No such file or directory.

If I look in the build/tmp/work/microblaze-poky-linux/gcc-cross-initial/4.7.2-r18/gcc-4.7.2/gcc/config folder

I can only see the following processor architectures
i386
mips
rs6000
s390
sparc

If I search for microblaze-c.o, it hasn't been built.

I using the meta-xilinx tree, and the yocto/poky master branch for this build.

How do I go about enabling support in gcc to get it to build a toolchain for the microblaze processor?

Elvis Dowson