[OE-core] Hob interface

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Tue May 7 04:50:05 UTC 2013

Hi Jeff,

Yes, it is one of the change that we made in 1.4 for unify the config changes between hob and underline bitbake, but we went a little bit too far by removing the template capability.  Restore template is one of the scheduled bug fixes for 1.5 and probably we'll push it into 1.4.1 release.

Thanks,
Jessica