[OE-core] proposal to move cogl, clutter and related recipes from oe-core to dedicated meta-clutter layer

Tomas Frydrych tf+lists.yocto at r-finger.com
Thu May 16 09:22:24 UTC 2013

On 15/05/13 19:24, Paul Eggleton wrote:
> However, I do think it's important for us to try to work together for the
> benefit of everyone,

I entirely agree with this; I certainly don't want to maintain a public
meta-clutter layer that competes with, or is perceived to compete with
some other recipes or efforts (oe-core or otherwise), this benefits no
one, least of all anyone interested in being just a 'user' of these
packages.

Tomas

--
http://sleepfive.com