[OE-core] boost package fail

Yi Qingliang niqingliang2003 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 23:42:20 UTC 2013

Hello,

	I'm working on Archlinux x64. when packaging boost, I got error:

arm-jilong-linux-gnueabi-objcopy:/xxx/tmp/work/armv6-vfp-jilong-linux-
gnueabi/boost/1.54.0-r0/package/usr/lib/libboost_iostreams.so.1.54.0: File
format not recognized

	I don't know why boost compiled with host ARCH.
	but I have one machine can done it correctly.
	So I compared the two machine, the 'bjam --help' command result is
different after source yocto environment.

	on the failure machine, it will use '/usr/share/boost-build/user-
config.jam'. the success machine don't have this file.

	so the different result in this error is: the failure machine installed
package 'boost-build'.

	after remove 'boost-build' from Archlinux and bitbake -c clean boost,
I have done package correctly.

	I think it is oe bug, do you think so:)?

--
Nanjing Jilong
Yi Qingliang
niqingliang2003 at gmail.com