[OE-core] Missing dependency?

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Thu Nov 7 14:57:04 UTC 2013

I'm following recent master changes in a build tree that just
gets updated, not necessarily rebuilt.  With this, I just got
this error:

   libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.6.6
   libpng warning: Application  is  running with png.c from libpng-1.2.50
   libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library
   Matchbox: error parsing /usr/share/themes/Sato/matchbox/theme.xml
   Error loading resource from <pixmap id='titlebar-left-edge' filename='titlebar-left-edge.png'/>
   The program 'matchbox-panel' received an X Window System error.

Which packages are missing the rebuild (DEPENDS)?  I only see mostly
RDEPENDS via depexp (or should that be sufficient)?