[OE-core] Exploring LLVM/Clang for OE

Muhammad Tauqir Ahmad mian.muhammad.tauqir.ahmad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 13:14:07 UTC 2013

I couldn't find any up-to-date poky mirrors on github so I pushed my
own poky "mirror"[1]. Once I clean up my code, I will push it to my
repo.

I am also finally getting clang3.3 cross-compiler to compile using a
bitbake recipe quickly put together from the llvm3.3 recipe from
meta-oe.
The next step I guess would be to try to figure how to use it and for
the builds.
Any pointers/directions/examples with/for that would be helpful
especially if someone has already done some work along those lines.

[1]: https://github.com/mtahmed/poky
Muhammad Tauqir Ahmad
Software Developer Intern at WindRiver Systems
Candidate for Honours Computer Science
Combinatorics and Optimizations Minor
University of Waterloo