[OE-core] [yocto] FOSDEM 2014 Embedded dev room CFP

Paul Barker paul at paulbarker.me.uk
Wed Nov 20 11:49:34 UTC 2013

On 7 November 2013 10:11, Paul Eggleton <paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I didn't notice if it was already announced here, but the CFP for the FOSDEM
> Embedded dev room in 2014 is open:
>
> https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2013-October/001870.html
>
> It would be great to have some folks give OpenEmbedded/Yocto Project-related
> presentation(s) this year - we usually manage at least one for FOSDEM. It
> could be about a new feature you've worked on, a success story, a proposal for
> a new direction, a related project etc.

I'm planning to attend FOSDEM 2014 and could look at giving a talk on
how I've used OpenEmbedded in developing an underwater noise
monitoring platform and how I've gone from there to contributing to OE
and maintaining opkg. I'll throw together an abstract and see if it
gets accepted.

It should be good to meet a couple of other OpenEmbedded developers as well!

Thanks,

--
Paul Barker

Email: paul at paulbarker.me.uk