[OE-core] [Patch 0/1] Update relocate_sdk.py to work with Python 2.4

Konrad Scherer konrad.scherer at windriver.com
Fri Oct 11 15:30:14 UTC 2013

As a bootstrap script, relocate_sdk.py needs to support as many
versions of python as possible. Since python 2.4.3 is default python
on RedHat/CentOS 5.x, the recent updates to support python 3 broke
these platforms. This is the cleanest way I could find to support all
pythons 2.4 to 3. I have tested the patch on 2.4.3, 2.6.2, 2.7.3 and
3.2.3.

---
Konrad Scherer, MTS, Linux Products Group, Wind River