[OE-core] 1.5/dora stable series maintainer

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Oct 30 13:45:54 UTC 2013

It gives me pleasure to announce that Robert Yang
<liezhi.yang at windriver.com> is going to be taking on the role of stable
maintainer for the 1.5 series.

The usual process for patch nomination and merging will happen with
Robert maintaining a dora-next branch which periodically will get merged
into the main dora branch after testing through a consolidated pull
request.

To "hit the ground running" so to speak, I fast forwarded dora a little
way along the master branch to take advantage of fixes which didn't
make the main release but were available when I started merging patches.
Further patches can be nominated and cherry-picked as needed from here.